Re: Q: Convert query output to MS Excel

From: Andrew Prosser <andrew_at_prosser1.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/30

If you have MS SQL Server then look in MSSQL\SQLOLE\SAMPLES\VB you will see the sample VBA sqldmo.xls which uses SQLOLE and provides the following routines;

' Routines Provided:
' ChartDBUsage - Chart the Space usage for each database on a Server

'   ListDBObjects              - List all Objects in a Database
'   ListTableColumns        - List Column information for a table
'   UpdateTableStatistics - Update Statistics for all tables in a database
'   ExecQuery                    - Execute a Query and Get Results Back
'   ChartDeviceUsage      - Chart the Space usage for each Device on a
Server

Regards

--
Andrew Prosser