Re: Replication in O7.1 Workgroup Server

From: Man <h9207754_at_hkusua.hku.hk>
Date: 1998/03/29

Hi,

    In my understanding, advance replication option is not available for W/G server which including updatable snapshot, multi-master site etc. The advance replication is only available for enterprise version.

Man Yeung
yngm_at_chowsangsang.com
sminni_at_giascl01.vsnl.net.in ¼¶¼g©ó¤å³¹ <6fgo8j$6u9$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...