multiple instances

From: Michael Reeves <mreeves_at_yourcall.com>
Date: 1998/03/27

We are trying to lay out an Oracle database and need some direction. Is it possible to run multiple instances (concurrently) on a server? If so, as far as a maintenance viewpoint, is it much more difficult?

 We will be running Oracle for NT 4.0 on a dual processor machine with 512 Mb RAM. We will have approximately 40 to 50 clients hitting the database.

Thanks for any help.

mreeves_at_yourcall.com Received on Fri Mar 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST