Replication in O7.1 Workgroup Server

From: <sminni_at_giascl01.vsnl.net.in>
Date: 1998/03/27

Hi,
Using O7.1.3 Workgroup server on NT and Personal Oracle 7.2 I am trying to set up replication and cannot understand what options are available.
My main requirements are certain tables that need to be replicated in full across sites. (Unique key values are guranteed) Addition to these tables may be done at any site but data originating from one site need not be altered at another site. So far I gather that the only option available in workgroup server is non-updateable snapshot which does not appear to suffice. Strangely when connecting to PO7 thru Sql*plus it shows that Distributed and replication option is available but not so in the case of W/G server which does not show these options. What is to be done
Sanjay Minni, Minisoft Private Limited, Calcutta, India