OWA Web Listener 2.1 on NT hangs ...

From: Matthias Suencksen <msuencks_at_marcant.de>
Date: 1998/03/26

Hello,

we have the following Problem:

html-generating procedures are called via ows2.1 and  the web request broker.

After 2 to 4 four days, the web listener just hangs, i.e. it accepts the socket connects from clients, but does not respond.

CPU utilitization and memory Utilitization during hangs is normal, some WRBPROC processes are there.

The listener will not stop through "net stop", we have to manually kill the WRB process and then re-start the listener to continue.

products
NT 4 /Service Pack 3
Oracle 7.3.2.3.1
Oracle_Web_Listener_NT_2.1.0.3.1/1.20in2

Anyone with an idea ?

Will it help to upgrade to 3.01? I read about spurious "Internal errors" on NT.

bye

Matthias Suencksen

Matthias Suencksen <msuencks_at_marcant.de> PGP Key available on request