Oracle & ANSI SQL

From: Scott Dinnis <dinnis_at_ct1.nai.net>
Date: 1998/03/26

Am I correct in my knowledge that Oracle 7.x only supports ANSI SQL-89 ? Does Oracle 8 support the 92 standard ? My problem is that I want to use a CASE statement and Oracle 7.3 does not want anything to do with it. CASE is part of SQL-92 but not SQL-89. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Scott. Received on Thu Mar 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST