Oracle 7.3 with Borland Database Engine

From: pico <pnazzaro_at_burgiss.com>
Date: 1998/03/26

I downloaded the trial version of Oracle 7.3 for NT. With Oracle native drivers, I can connect to an Oracle database directly with Borland's database engine (BDE) but I get an error when I try to connect through a Delphi 3 (Pro) app which uses the BDE. The error: "You application is not enabled for use with this driver. Alias: [aliasname]"

Is there a limitation on this trial version or is it some other problem? Here are some details about the driver how I have it configured:

    DLL                          ORA73.DLL
    DLL32                      SQLD_ORA.DLL
    VERSION                 4
    LANGDRVR            ORACLE SQL WE850
    NET PROTOCOL TCP/IP Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
pico Received on Thu Mar 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST