Re: Can I pass the PL/SQL table as an argument

From: Paul Koppens <pkoppens_at_sqlsystems.nl>
Date: 1998/03/26

Hi,

Passing a PL/SQL table as an argument is no problem; just make sure that the argument type is available to the procedure. For example, suppose you have a package MyPack with a type definition in the header, like:

TYPE MyType IS TABLE OF MyTable.MyColumn%TYPE INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER; You can then use this type anywhere define PL/SQL tables and pass them as an argument, for example:

PROCEDURE MyProc
  ( MyPLSQLTable IN OUT MyPack%Mytype)
IS
...etc.

Good luck,

Paul.

sambavan_at_mail.utexas.edu wrote in article <6fcmnc$ld5$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...