Re: Usefullness of Platinum's Postings

From: Jonathan W. Ingram <jingram_at_spam.less.teleport.com>
Date: 1998/03/26

On 25 Mar 1998 11:53:45 -0800, joelga_at_pebble.ml.org (Joel Garry) wrote:
>Because if you go to their site, you can actually get useful technical
>information. The DBA Pipeline could even be considered to be in the spirit
Yeah, and your point would be? They're still SELLING. RevealNet is a business. They post here to boost sales; the fact that they may put some free stuff on their web site doesn't change that. If RevealNet were really in the true spirit of this newgroup, they wouldn't sell anything; they would give their products away.

Platinum is selling stuff. RevealNet is selling stuff. I don't see the difference.

Jonathan Received on Thu Mar 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST