Re: Problem with Rollback segment

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com>
Date: 1998/03/26

The problem is with another transaction the ran concurrently with your query. Your query needed the other transaction's rollback segment to construct a read-consistent view of the data as of the time when your query began. You need to identify what other transaction(s) are concurrently updating what you're querying and assign them to larger rollback segments, not the query itself. Or you need to schedule your query to run at a different time.

--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_dvol.com

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.