Silly questions , pl. help me !

From: <sambavan_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: 1998/03/25

Hi
I'm new to this field, and have few of silly questions

Question 1

If we were to create an index on a table using a perticular column and later if we were to query the table using that index column, will I be able to retrive the data in a sorted order?

Question 2.

   Is it possible to pass the PL/SQL table as an argument? If so, what will be the argument type?

Please help me