Re: Help, No interface driver

From: Michael Serbanescu <mserban_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/03/25

I believe that Developer 2000 is not yet a full Oracle8 product. Any Oracle7 product that wants to talk to an Oracle8 back-end (REMOTE or LOCAL) can do so _only_ using a SQL*Net connect string (service name). Set up a service name for your LOCAL database in the TNSNAMES.ORA file and use it when invoking Developer 2000.

Hope this helps.

Michael Serbanescu