OS block size vs. DB block size

From: S S Wan <sswan_at_hk.super.net>
Date: 1998/03/25

Hello all,

I was confused by the documents from SUN. They said that the logical filesystem block size is 8192 bytes but the physical block size is 512 bytes. My concern is which figure I should take to consider the DB block size, which should be integral multiple of the OS block size.

Does anyone have insight? Received on Wed Mar 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST