Help, No interface driver

From: <phillip.turtle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 1998/03/24

I am looking for assistance on configuring IP for stand-alone LOCAL PC database access. I have setup a Personal ORACLE 8 database on a WIN95 machine, I can access the LOCAL database using SQL*Plus80 supplying username and password. I can not access the same LOCAL database using Developer 2, I get a message stating that no interface driver is connected.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Phill