oracle and catia

From: raman batra <rrbatra_at_feist.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

hi there,

Anybody out there using CATIA DATA MANAGER(CDM) and Oracle. We are having a tough time implementing Oracle roles in CDM.

I would appreciate anybody out there replying to this post at my email, so that I don't miss the thread.

Thanks very much

Raman Batra, rrbatra_at_feist.com Received on Tue Mar 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST