Where can I download personal oracle7 for windows95

From: <tfortino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Hi guys,

I just need some help, I have been trying to download personal oralce7 for windows 95 from the URL
http://www.oracle.com.sg/products/oracle7/personal/windows31/html/downloadLow. html, but when I click on any file to download it, I only receive this answer Netscape is unable to find the file /pub1/www/po7Enterprise/small/file. Check the file name and try again.

Please if someone knows another URL where I can download personal Oracle7 let me know.

Thanks in advance,

tomas forino.