Re: Bitmap index and perfomance

From: Alexander <Alexander_Ryabikov_at_dialogbank.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Thanks.

I think before that bitmap indexes doesn't work without statistics, but they work.
But I receive bad results with other queries without statistics ( tuned with cost-based).

When I set parameter b_tree_bitmap_plans=true choose right plan, but I don't know
how this parameter have influence on other queries (I can't test all of these).

Is there another way ?

Alexander