Re: Sybase/Informix/Oracle can strike GOLD

From: <gold_bag_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

You may be wrong. LINUX is sold/fully supported (including technical support)
from NOVELL CORPORATION's Caldera Incorported, based in Utah. Novell corporation (enemy of
Microsoft) is selling Unix products for a long time and now they are selling
linux called 'OpenLinux' packaged with 'Dr.Dos' and 'WABI' which will run all
DOS, Windows3.1 and Win32 programs inside linux.

        visit: http://www.caldera.com

Also, another company 'RedHat software Inc' North Carolina company is selling
full technical support and Linux to commercial companies.

	visit : http://www.redhat.com
Plus, many more .... http://www.wgs.com, http://www.suse.com ,
http://linuxcentral.com/ , http://www.linuxmall.com/ ,
http://www.lsl.com , http://www.cheapbytes.com

Watch out: Borland Corporation is releasing its RDBMS SQL server 'Interbase' for linux
very soon sometime in May/June this year.. to compete with Sybase and Oracle.
Interbase database does not need a DBA person!! It is most easy to use and yet
very powerful!!