Re: Looking for Objects Analyzed

From: Peter Roth <ptroth_at_bechtel.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Can someone tell me how to find out which objects (tables, indexes,
> clusters)
> have been analyzed ??
> Now, I look at the user_table fields such as num_rows, blocks,
> avg_space...: if
> some of these fields are not null it means the related table has been
> analyzed.
> Is there a better way ? (I am working with 7.2)

Gilberto,

On p.451 of _Oracle Performance Tuning, Second Edition_, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., 1996, there is a script called analyzed.sql that reports which tables (grouped by owner) have been analyzed. I won't copy it here for fear of copyright violation, but the basic logic uses NVL() (null value) to check if there are rows or not and if the sum is zero...etc.

Peter Received on Tue Mar 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST