GPF using 16-bit OO4O Data Control

From: Jim McCusker <jim_at_base10.com>
Date: 1998/03/23

Hello,

I have been experiencing intermittent GPF's within a 16-bit (VB3) application
which uses OO4O. The GPF occurs only when we are exiting or starting an application
and only when we have multiple OO4O applications running at the same time.

The GPF normally occurs in NLS32WIN.DLL and sometimes in OLE2COMP.DLL.

Oracle support tells me that the GPF appears to be caused by some sort of interaction between my Sheridan Data Grid controls and the Oracle Data control
which are being bound at run-time.

If anyone has seen a simular bug, or has a suggestion, please email me.

Thanks,

  --Jim Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST