'Transfer Interrupted' message on Application Server 3.0

From: Tansel Ozkan <tansel_at_openix.com>
Date: 1998/03/23

Hi all,

We are using Oracle Application Server 3.0 on a trial basis on an NT machine. And we started getting 'Transfer Interrupted' message frequently. This message is displayed when we click on a Submit button which executes a PLSQL procedure and then automatically invokes another PLSQL procedure for execution when finished. And during the execution of the first PLSQL routine we see this message on the browser. It is not a very critical thing but it just doesn't look nice. When running the same application on a Web Server 1.0 running on UNIX, we don't see this message. Does anybody know the source of this problem and if there is any way to avoid it? We tried to display a nice informative message during the execution of the first procedure, but still got the same message.

Thanks..

Tansel Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST