Oracle DBA Courses

From: Rajeev R. Sharan <rsharan_at_stny.lrun.com>
Date: 1998/03/23

Hi everybody,
I am a Sybase DBA and my jobs demands me to get trained on Oracle DB Admin.
I learnt from Oracle Education 800- number that they are going to discontinue Oracle 7 DBA
courses and there will be Oracle 8 DBA course only. Since my employer is getting Oracle 7.3.x.x,
I am not sure how much useful it will be for me to get trained on Oracle 8 DBA course.
Can somebody shed some light on it.
Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST