Re: ORA7.3.3 installation on NT40

From: Paul Brewer <paulb_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/23

In article <6eudiu$h2g$1_at_news-inn.inet.tele.dk>, Ivan Bajon <bajon_at_post1.tele.dk> writes
>I'm setting up an Oracle 7.3.3 server on NT4.0. I did it once before and I
>remember that some registry-addition had to be made before I could connect
>as internal. But I don't remember what the addition was and I can't seem to
>find it again. When I start svrmgr23 and connect as internal, I get prompted
>for a password. Can you help me out?

After installation, try ORACLE as the internal password. Then check up on orapwd73.exe to change it.
Hope this helps; sorry if you're looking for OS authentication on NT - I haven't sussed that one out yet as it's not really applicable in our scenario.
Good luck. Email me if I can help any more.

--
Paul Brewer