Re: Oracle 7.3 Server

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/23

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998 10:41:08 GMT, ykhan2_at_mugca.cc.monash.edu.au (Jason) wrote: Hi,

one concurrent license of the Workgroup Server is about $300. Minimum license pack is five. Concurrent means that you might have as much oracle user as you want (100, 1000, 1M) as long that only the number of licenses user are connected to the db at the same time.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de