Re: How to synchronize two tables using UPDATE triggers?

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas.nospam_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/23

Although your problem might be solvable I would suggest to reconsider your DB-design. Such problems are usually caused by redundancy in your tables. Use normalisation techniques to solve the real problem !

regards.
Guus van de Sande

--
- remove NOSPAM from my e-mail adress -

Yanhua Lu <chang-lu_at_pacbell.net> schreef in artikel
<3511DD1A.DF8FA8F6_at_pacbell.net>...