Re: ms-sql vs oracle on NT or UNIX?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1998/03/23

In article <351673DE.CA2FFFE1_at_compuserve.com>, Mike Adams <103701.1437_at_compuserve.com> wrote:
>James Febbo wrote:
>
>> NT is like jogging in the sand.
>
>Yes, and just like jogging in the sand, when you are done you have a
>better work out and are a lot happier and healthier

Since you told me this three times, it must be true.

Not to mention, you are in extreme pain from the blisters on your feet from the sand in your shoes. So you need to "reboot" often. Ouch.

Irritating sand can make perls, if you are a small tasty soft-bodied sea creature hiding in your shell. But that would be extra cost on NT.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com