Security with Web Server

From: Walter White <wwwhite_at_cpcug.org>
Date: 1998/03/20

I am try to restrict access to a specific directory. I am using WebServer 2.1. I have defined a domain-based group and name (xyz +*.xyz.com) and under Protection defined a virtual path (/path/) and (Domain xyz). This protects it but does not let me retrieve an HTML page if my domain is xyz.com.

I would like to allow those in xyz.com (and eventually all those in *.mil) access. Does someone know how I should do this? Received on Fri Mar 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST