Re: Anyway to disable redo, during insert/delete ????

From: Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz>
Date: 1998/03/19

Hi,
to my knowledge, there is no way to disable redo generation while inserting. For delete operations, you have the possibility to use the TRUNCATE command instead of the DELETE command, but *ONLY* when you want to delete all records in the table.

HTH
Pavel

Ronak Bhatt <rbhatt_at_netscape.com> schrieb im Beitrag <35100343.DE7D7C1D_at_netscape.com>...