Re: OracleTNSListener80 don't start

From: T Nguyen <nguyen.thanh_at_health.sa.gov.au>
Date: 1998/03/19

I had the same problem and this worked for me : Goto the tnsname.ora and comment out one of the two addresses in address_list so it only specifies one port (1521 or 1526) for connecting to your instance. Thanh Nguyen

van der Meeren <meerenpj_at_wxs.nl> wrote in article <6ego80$ig023_at_reader3.wxs.nl>...