Re: Oracle performance on Windows NT - is it really so bad?!

From: Brad <someone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

We are also using an HP Pentium Pro 200 with 96 mb of RAM. Using a test database with around 50 tables, of which a couple had over 1.5 million rows of data, we were able to (using Visual Basic 5.0) return a dozen rows in about a second, maybe a little less. It screams!

Brad

Matthew Chappee <matthew_at_nospam.mattshouse.com> wrote in article <350fefd7.180567952_at_ntserv02>...