Re: Changing Oracle 7 Character Set

From: Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz>
Date: 1998/03/19

Hi,
with US7ASCII, which is a 7-bit character set, you have practically no other choice than to recreate the database. The use of nls_lang, etc. does not help here. It would help if the database were created in some other 8-bit character set which "knows" the characters interesting for your application vendor.

Regards,
Pavel

Michael VanTyne <mvt_at_xmission.com> schrieb im Beitrag <3509AED4.87FD58B2_at_xmission.com>...