Re: Memory for HP-UX11.0 & Oracler8.0.3

From: AT&T News <holagundas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

If the question here is only to load HP-UX 11.00 then it will work even with 64MB RAM, but, as Mark Carroll says he has a workstation, I doubt with 64 MB what kind of work he can do. Anyhow for analysing the situation and make further suggestions we need to know the model of the workstation as well as the application, whether it is only a drafting system or is it some times being used for anal.

Sridhar.
sridhar.holagunda_at_worldnet.att.net