ORACLE LITE

From: Marc Lafontaine <mlafonta_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: 1998/03/18

Hi,

    We have an application with the main database in Ottawa, distributed databases across the country and remote databases on laptops. The main and distributed databases run on ORACLE SERVER 7.3. The remote databases on laptops runs ORACLE LITE v3.0. The remote databases and distributed databases will be synchronized with replication from ORACLE LITE ( that's not the problem). Now the tricky part is to push and pull the data from the distributed databases to the main database in Ottawa. Can't use ORACLE Lite again. Can't think of a easy way to do this. Are there any ORACLE products that can help me, or any sugestions out there???

Help,
Marc...

Reply to: mlafonta_at_cyberus.ca Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST