Oracle Products calling MS Dial-Up Networking

From: <swpatter_at_wwa.com>
Date: 1998/03/18

Every time I call a Oracle Dev2000k Form (1.5.1) or an SQL Plus session the Dialer (MS Dial-Up Neworking) screen comes up as if I want to make a dial up connection to my ISP).

I dont know how to get rid of this from happening. All calls to Oracle support have gone unresolved. This problem is getting quite annoying as we are in development stages and testing forms and such. Can anyone help with this problem?

Details are;

Developer 2000k running on a Win95 client. Gateway pentium pro 180.

The database resides on a compaq server. Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST