Looking for Objects Analyzed

From: Gilberto Casiraghi <edipi_at_candy.it>
Date: 1998/03/18

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to find out which objects (tables, indexes, clusters)
have been analyzed ??
Now, I look at the user_table fields such as num_rows, blocks, avg_space...: if
some of these fields are not null it means the related table has been analyzed.
Is there a better way ? (I am working with 7.2)

Thanks a lot.
Bye. Gilberto Casiraghi. Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST