Re: Monitoring Growth Rates of all Objects

From: <thomasj_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1998/03/18

In article <350d65dc.2559297_at_news.mindspring.com>,   creasey_at_mindspring.com (Richard Creasey) wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone give me suggestions on how I might monitor growth rates
> of all objects in all schemas over time.
>
> I'm trying to identify growing patterns and could use your
> suggestions on what to monitor and the best/easiest way to track the
> individual growths with respect to time.
>
> Thanks

PLATINUM Database Analyzer for Oracle provides comprehensive facilities for structural analysis, space management, and dictionary reporting. These features allow DBAs to make intelligent, informed decisions about database growth, organization, and performance. Snapshots of key statistics are stored in history tables and are always available for customizable reporting, trend analysis, and capacity planning. Exception reports can be automatically run on a regular basis to alert DBAs to potential problems, which can then be dealt with immediately.

For more information, check out the PLATINUM Database Analyzer for Oracle page at:
http://www.platinum.com/products/dba/pda_o_ps.htm

Janis Thomas
Platinum Technology, Inc.