Re: Monitoring Growth Rates of all Objects

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1998/03/18

[posting was also e-mailed to : thomasj_at_platinum.com]

thomasj_at_platinum.com wrote in message <6eos7u$s5s$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>PLATINUM Database Analyzer for Oracle provides comprehensive facilities for
<snipped>

If you can not contribute to the discussion or assist with problems, then I suggest you just shut up. I'm getting sick of you replying to postings using the same damn stupid advert for your tools.

We are using Platinum Tools and they are not bad. Just a pity that people like you make Platinum look so unprofessional by resorting to this form of spamming/advertising on usenet. And what really gets me is that every add you place has the Deja News spam free footer on it. Maybe I should have a word with Deja News about your abuse of their service?

Billy Verreynne
Verreynne Software Labs
Johannesburg, South Africa Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST