Re: shared library libcntlsh.so

From: <jsrodek_at_quantum.de>
Date: 1998/03/18

In article <350BE0EC.9319D170_at_Shevchenko.kiev.ua>,   rssh_at_grad.kiev.ua wrote:
> Nothing.
>
> It means, thatl you not use symbols from this library.
>

> @=
> //RSSH mailto:Ruslan_at_Shevchenko.Kiev.UA

Hi,
You have not right. I use symbols from this library. My program opens connection to database, selects and inserts rows. Problem is that those symbols are linked from static libraries and not from dynamic.
Why ? Just shared library doesn't export symbols. I'm sure this is bug (one from 1001 bugs in Oracle RDBMS)

Jan Srodek