Port Oracle to Sybase

From: M. Thomas Groszko <mgroszko_at_sirus.com>
Date: 1998/03/17

I need to port an Oracle ProC application to use Sybase Imbedded C. My hope is that I will be able to #ifdef to select the correct SQL and thus use the same code base for both.

Is there a list of SQL dialect differences Oracle/Sybase somewhere?

Do any of you have suggestions of "to do" or "not to do" based on a similar effort. Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST