Oracle Export

From: Wayne Yu <wenyu1_at_ms3.hinet.net>
Date: 1998/03/16

Hello All :

            Can someone tell me how to tranfer Oracle Export File
            into sequential file (Text File ) ?

            Now , we have a lots oracle export file (use exp utility) ,
            and we want to write a C program to transfer the data to
            pure text file , but we don't know the export file format ,
            can someone tell me how to get it ?

            Thank you .

Wayne Yu

NCR Taiwan. Received on Mon Mar 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST