ORACLE 7 &8

From: GK Subramanian <gksm_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/03/16

Hello,

Can someone tell me if I can install ORACLE 7 and ORACLE 8 server on a WINDOWS NT server ?. I am told that it is not possible to have both the versions on the same box due to registry conflicts. I wanted to know if this is true .

Please send me a note to "gksm_at_worldnet.att.net ".

Thanks in advance- gk. Received on Mon Mar 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST