Mysterious ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation

From: Randy Baker <rsbakerZ_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/03/16

I am getting the above error using SQLExecDirect to perform an entire table update which requires about 90 seconds to execute. I bumped up the timeout from 60 to 300 with no effect, but if I don't set a timeout then the query runs to completion without incident.

Is this a known issue with the ODBC driver (8.0.3.2) or am I missing another possibility?

--
Randy Baker (remove Z from address in email replies)