Help on Forms 3.0 Manuals/Doc

From: Peter Marusek <pmaruse_at_hargray.com>
Date: 1998/03/16

We somehow misplaced, lost or whatever our manuals for Forms 3.0 on 7.1.3 and now I desparately need it/them. Anybody know of other sources for this info, ie on cdrom, other books etc. Or anybody willing to part with and/or sell their old forms manuals? Peter
Beaufort County Data Processing Received on Mon Mar 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST