Oracle vs SQL Server

From: Kevin Braysher <kevin.braysher_at_lcp-actuaries.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/16

I am looking to evaluate the pros and cons of the two databases. Has anyone done a similar evaluation who could point me to any reference material or highlight any key factors?
We currently run Netware 4.11 exclusively but that need not be the overriding reason for eliminating MS SQL. If we were to introduce NT, is there something to be said for running the MS product on the MS back-end? Received on Mon Mar 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CST