A Big Time Rookie Question

From: Glenn H. <imat_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1998/03/15

I'm Just starting out.

What is the entire process to gain access and use Oracle (I'm interested in their human resouces system and everything else).

Do I access their server--is their a free trial period, then a fee? Do I need to purchase an Oracle Program for my stand alone computer before doing this. Does my computer need certain tools?

Please help. I'm reading books, but need to know in plain English!

Thanks,
Glenn Received on Sun Mar 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST