Installation problem - 7.3.2.2.1

From: John Perhay <jperhay_at_pclink.nospam.com>
Date: 1998/03/14

I'm attempting to install Oracle 7 Workgroup Server (for NT) on a NT 4.0 (service pack 3 installed) server and about 78% of the way through the installation I get the following error:

"oemtab10.ins can not be found in path F:\orant\sysman\admin"

The only option is to hit OK where upon the installation aborts. Checking the directory path mentioned in the error message - I find that indeed the file does not exist. Oemtab10.dei and Oemtab10.map are there.

Any thoughts?

John Perhay
jperhay_at_pclink.com Received on Sat Mar 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST