Re: Decrease plsql compile time

From: Phil Cook <pncook_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/03/14

Matt,

Compiling is very resource-intensive. I've seen compiles chew up a 300mhz processor.
I know of no way to reduce this time other than to simplify and downsize the package
( if possible ), or perform the compile on a box with more resources.

Phil Cook

Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com> wrote in article <35097c90.66856744_at_news.bctel.net>...