Re: Oraperl and stored procedure

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1998/03/14

Michael R. Shoop (mshoop_at_zeltech.com) wrote:
: Let me clarify the question. The responses all refer to using the DBI
: modules of PERL 5, but I'm stuck using straight oraperl. So, is there a
: way to receive back an OUT parameter from a stored procedure using
: oraperl?

Don't believe so and the old oraperl-2.4 is no longer being developed.

The Oraperl.pm module that comes with the DBD-Oracle module runs most (99+%) of old oraperl-2.4 code out of the box. Consider upgrading.

IAP Received on Sat Mar 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST