Re: Oracle performance on Windows NT - is it really so bad?!

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas.nospam_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/13

I'm afraid that UNIX will give you better performance in most cases. Nevertheless there are a lot possible causes for the bad performance of the database on Win NT. Look at your memory configuration parameters (init.ora) on both servers as well as the I/O subsystem. regards,
Guus van de Sande

aroesch <aroesch_at_raie.de> schreef in artikel <35092E95.61AFCC02_at_raie.de>...