Re: Database Link

From: C. Mason <cmason_at_aai.arco.com>
Date: 1998/03/13

It sounds like the GLOBAL_NAMES parameter in your init.ora file is set to TRUE, which means that a database link has to have the same name as the ORACLE database that it connects to. Either set the parameter to FALSE or create a database link with the same name as the database you are connecting to.